Friday, July 9, 2010

My Favorite & Return of a Favorite

I have to share these with you all because I just LOVE the ribbon patterns and how they coordinate so well!

This clippie set is for sale right now on my Etsy site. I think these are supposed to be scrapbooking ribbon but I've repurposed them and they're really great quality!

Would you use these as is or would you prefer them on a barrette or snap clip?

Second, I'm going to be making more of the Pom Pom Princess in both the Large and the XL. I've received some requests to bring them back and I want to do that soon! They're pretty time-consuming but worth the effort, I think. I will probably sell them with a coordinating crochet headband. What do you think of the Pom Pom Princess?
That's all for today! Enjoy your Friday!
Current projects/shipments soon to be sent:
Almost real daisy with crochet headband - yellow gold
Small star-spangled bow
Cute as a Button - yellow
PAIR Ladybug Clippies
Mini Polka Dot Princess SET
Stacked Flower Clippie
2 PAIR Ladybug Clippies
3 Butterfly Clippies - Shocking pink, aqua and Yellow
Giveaway winner items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments!!

If you are entering a giveaway, please comment with your FIRST and LAST name!